British Book Challenge 2017

11:48


This is the first time I have signed up for a blogging challenge. I can't help thinking this will be more of a pleasure than an challenge - I read plenty of British MG fiction already. This year sees the end of Abi Elphinstone's trilogy, and 'hopefully' the end of Hilton Pashley's trilogy too. With these names well established, it is lovely to see some new talent emerging. I have already enjoyed A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson and The Secret of Nightingale Wood by Lucy Strange.

Many thanks to Chelly Toy for hosting this year's challenge.



April - The Bombs that Brought Us Together by Brian Conaghan, (nb. author lives in Dublin, but is Scottish.) 
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for signing up to the challenge. I can't wait to see what you read x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. My next read is The House of Mountfathom by Nigel McDowell.

    ReplyDelete